Other Topics :

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Workshop Friends














I got so excited being a student once again. I am a retiree. It all started with a seminar, the Internet Marketing Workshop conducted by a super professor Jomar Hilario.
Through this getting together of future bloggers, I came to meet new, great, passionate and young (take note) people. Thanks!

I would like to make special mention of my partner during one of the exercises, Paul Michael. He is a unique individual, as to his dreams and plans. I wish him success.

Regards to my on-line friends . . . AB, Nathan, Rodel, Anna, Amie, Elvin, Anne, Michelle, Raynz, Ferds, Orange, Fely . . .

For the rest of my classmates, let's get in touch on-line through our blogs. Keep on blogging!

Message from Jomar . . .
Most of you know there's an online workshop club that I host that helps a lot of people create "pera" from the internet - even if they haven't attended my always fully booked workshops, specially in Manila. Since my birthday, I've decreased the price of that workshop to 50%, in celebration.

Alas that window of opportunity will now be closing. By the end of the WEEK -we'll be back to the original price.

So if you're hunting for a mentor in online "pera creation" - one who's pinoy and is willing to spill really effective secrets - step by step - with almost no jargon or technical words involved -- then at least READ this: http://www.bit.ly/getamentor. You will be refreshed to see that there are no improbable promises of Ferraris and a literal "ton of money" ("Just because you got into the Club") - but realistic and doable step by step instructions that will both teach your fingers and your mind to get your dreams using "pera" gained from the netnet. :)

Now is a good day to change your life, I suggest you act on it by reading this site and deciding to join: http://www.bit.ly/getamentor

Now live a remarkable life,
Jomar Hilario

8 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog. Keep it up. have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Ate Liza, nice blog! haha, way to go! Thanks also for mentioning my name on your post, it feels good..haha. Anyway, i just want to ask when you attended Jomar's IMW Seminar coz the place in your pic loks familiar. I was one of his attendees last Aug.7-8 in Cubao. hehe..

    I'll just leave a message to you on how you can enhance your blog in your pinoynetwizard's page.. Happy Blogging!

    - AB Bonita(^c^,)™
    http://techiemaxcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tita, it was such a nice feeling to be mentioned in your blog. Parang akong nagreet sa WOWOWEE, hehehe.... We are all in this---- earning through internet. I know all we need is a right info and the will to act. God Bless! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liza,

    Thanks for mentioning my name it really feels good, just like our mentor told us, it's a process of helping each other too and knowing/gathering friends is a great help, i just wish na meet din kita in person ano...let's continue helping each other and giving tips with fellow bloggers..

    happy blogging...
    keep in touch..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi liza,nice blog!hopefully, i can attend sir Jomar's seminar or join the online club soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble, thanks for the encouragement. You have a good site as well, with all the video clips on performance.

    ReplyDelete